A long time ago, we realized that Director On Call is only as good as its people. In order to establish ourselves as the preeminent Funeral Home answering service:
- We had to be prepared to find, train, and retain top-caliber talent.
- We are an authority in Telephone Answering Services.
- We knew that our service our staff provided to your families, would be a direct reflection of you, so we focus on quality, empathy and professionalism.
- We maintain a comprehensive training program and continued support of our Call Specialist.
Backed by 20+ years of winning industry awards, Director on Call delivers best practices in the following areas:
- Listening: one of the most important skills for our Call Specialists, and one of the major elements of our training
- Speaking: tone, language, first impressions, empathy, sincerity, use of positive phrases and attentiveness are all monitored and measured
- Reading: attention to detail is paramount when following our Funeral Home client's instructions
- Writing: Capturing the callers information, with clarity, conciseness, and correct grammar and spelling is rated on a continuous basis.
Director On Call customizes our services to fit your exact needs,:
- After hours and break support
- Providing funeral details to callers, handling donations or simply taking a message 24/7/365
- Managing First Calls
- All calls are recorded, and accessible through our on-line client portal.
- On call schedules can be updated directly by you, and messages delivered by phone, SMS or email.